Did you take our financial test last week? How did you do? Perhaps you passed with flying colors. Maybe you stuggled. Either way, you could still benefit from professional financial planning. Don’t believe us?
Benefits of Professional Financial Planning
The primary goal of a professional financial planner is to help you maintain a comfortable lifestyle while still putting away enough money for the future. What is even more impressive is that financial planners are able to consolidate all aspects of your financial life into one coordinated plan. So, unlike stockbrokers, bankers, insurance agents, or accountants, your financial planner helps make your life less complicated…not more complicated.
The Financial Planning Process
- Make basic decisions about your current needs and financial objectives.
- Outline your financial goals.
- Clarify your financial objectives.
- Set financial priorities.
- Review your investment portfolio
- Review insurance contracts
- Review the benefit plan provided by your company
- Analyze your monthly income
- Analyze your monthly expenditures
The Financial Plan
- Cash Flow Budgeting Analysis
- Capital Management (debt and investment portfolios)
- Estate Planning and Liquidity Analysis
- Income Tax Planning
- Retirement (forecasting benefits, costs and options)
- Insurance Needs (life, property, casualty and disability)
- Educational Funding Requirements
- Employee Benefit Analysis (coordinate personal holdings)
- Closely-held Business Analysis
For professional financial advice, consult the financial advisors at Safe Retirement Solutions by calling 877-268-4086 or visit our website today!
Safe Retirement Solutions’ financial advisers help our clients in all phases of their retirement planning. We help them prepare for a retirement free from financial worries, so that they can enjoy their retirement years. We help to enable our retired clients with the transition of their wealth into a carefree income that will last them a lifetime.