Benefits of Roth IRAs
Unlike a traditional IRA, Roth IRAs are funded with after-tax dollars and accumulate tax-free. Other benefits of Roth IRAs include:
- Roth IRAs can be withdrawn tax-free and penalty-free at any time (with some restrictions).
- Roth IRAs have no required minimum distribution (RMD) during the owner’s lifetime.
- You can leave amounts in your Roth IRA as long as you live.
- A spousal beneficiary can roll over an inherited Roth IRA and continue to defer withdrawals.
- As long as the taxpayer is earning some type of compensation or receiving alimony, contributions can continue to a Roth IRA past the age of 70 ½.
Safe Retirement Solutions in Towson is dedicated to providing you with the very best in retirement income planning!
The primary goal of a professional financial planner is to help you maintain a comfortable lifestyle while still putting away enough money for the future. What is even more impressive is that financial planners are able to consolidate all aspects of your financial life into one coordinated plan. So, unlike stockbrokers, bankers, insurance agents, or accountants, your financial planner helps make your life less complicated…not more complicated.
For more information about Roth IRAs, Professional Financial Planning or Financial Advice, consult the financial advisers at Safe Retirement Solutions in Towson by calling 877-268-4086 or visit our website today!
Safe Retirement Solutions’ financial advisers help our clients in all phases of their retirement planning. We help them prepare for a retirement free from financial worries, so that they can enjoy their retirement years. We help to enable our retired clients with the transition of their wealth into a carefree income that will last them a lifetime.