Although many don’t realize this, the way most working class individuals approach retirement has undergone some serious changes over the past 10 years. With several new developments in how plan for our retirement, the future of retiring is forever changed for our children and after.
Here are 5 recent advancements that have changed the way we approach retirement:
- Roth IRA- Although the Roth IRA has been around since 1997 when the Tax Payer Relief Act came into play, it has just recently begun to gain traction. Some benefits of this IRA include your money growing and being withdrawn without taxes.
- Calculators for Social Security- If you wish to calculate your Social Security benefits under just about every circumstance you can imagine, the internet is your new best friend. Social Security calculators are more popular than ever online and can allow individuals and married couples to see their potential benefits under a number of circumstances.
- Research- The baby boomer generation is beginning to reach the age of considering retirement. Because of this boost in information demand, research has increased regarding retirement and its components.
- Income Planning Designations- Two new designations have come into play to help retirees assess the products, risks, distributions strategies, and tax considerations as they withdraw from different investments and savings plans.
- Recession- After the recent recession that hit the United States, those approaching retirement have realized that a secure plan is needed to live a very simple life after retirement.
At Safe Retirement Solutions, our financial advisors specialize in helping working men and women plan for retirement. We will work with you to devise a plan that meets your needs after retirement. All of your questions will be answered in a way that is easy for you to understand and leaves you feeling secure and confident about your upcoming retirement.
To get started with one of our advisors today, call us at 1-877-268-4086. You can also visit our contact page.
Follow Safe Retirement Solutions today on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.