Time and time again, we hear of individuals who choose to handle their finances on their own. While this is perfectly acceptable (as long as you know what you are doing), it does have its drawbacks.
DIY Financial Planning
- Save Money.
- You can learn the basics by reading books on personal finance, attending seminars, and using computer software.
- You will be able to handle most basic financial tasks.
- You will not be prepared to handle more in-depth financial planning tasks, such as: How to reorganize your present investments in order to increase your net after-tax investment return; How to structure the investments held by you and your family in order to maximize the potential financial aid for education funding or long term care; How to select and purchase the best mix of investments and insurance to pre-fund education, survivor needs and retirement income expenses; What changes should be made in your estate plan and retirement plans as result of a thorough needs analysis and goal setting; And much more!
- You probably do not have the time needed to adequately handle your finances the way a professional financial adviser would.
- You probably do not have the licenses to make the purchases of products directly.
Professional Financial Adviser
- You will have to pay a professional financial adviser.
- Sufficient experience guiding personal financial affairs.
- Professional education, both initial and ongoing.
- Standing in recognized financial associations.
- Adherence to the developed professional standards.
- A commitment to client service and your objectives.
- The capacity to fulfill your current and future needs.
- Sufficient staff, facilities and computer equipment.
- Provides comprehensive analysis and ongoing services.
- And much, much more!
For professional financial advice, consult the financial advisors at Safe Retirement Solutions by calling 877-268-4086 or visit our website today!
Safe Retirement Solutions’ financial advisers help our clients in all phases of their retirement planning. We help them prepare for a retirement free from financial worries, so that they can enjoy their retirement years. We help to enable our retired clients with the transition of their wealth into a carefree income that will last them a lifetime.